Google Cloud Engineer / Developer Consultant (M/W/D)
- Design and development of applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), among others with BigQuery, Cloud Functions, Cloud Run
- Development of new and enhancement of existing applications for the Data analysis and processing in the Modern Data Stack
- Support in setting up DevOps infrastructures and processes
- Performing technical analysis and advising our clients on the implementation of solutions on the GCP.
- Completed university studies in the field of (business) informatics or comparable qualification
- "hobbyist mentality" and Implementation of first own coding projects
- Experience in developing applications on the GCP (AWS/Azure), especially with Python is an advantage
- Initial experience or at least strong interest in DevOps tools such as Terraform, Docker, and Git.
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Interest in new (open-source) technologies and concepts in the context of the Modern Data Stack (e.g. Airbyte, Data Building Tool)
- Willingness to work and travel
- Substantively interesting and innovative projects with state-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive prospects for your career and personal development
- Flexible working time model
- Mobile working and home office options
- Flat hierarchies and an open, team-oriented working culture with plenty of scope for creativity
- Work-life balance - in a region with high recreational value
- Your colleagues are your support system and we rely on an open and friendly working atmosphere at eye level
Have we got you interested?
Please make sure to fill in all fields marked with (*) below. We are looking forward to your application.