Positioning for Ihre Analytics & BI topics
As part of the use of SAP Analytics & BI products, there will be a need for adaptation over time. In the Analytics Roadmap Architecture Workshop, you will be prepared for the long-term adaptations of your individual solutions so that they can be taken into account in all the planning of your business areas.tions so that they can be taken into account in all the planning for your business areas.
What is the Analytics Roadmap Architecture Workshop?
Your individual requirements are worked out in the Analytics Roadmap Workshop. With s-peers you have found an SAP Analytics partner who will discuss your status quo, your requirements and individual possibilities with you at eye level.
We listen, question, analyse, check, structure, advise and plan together with you.
With s-peers, you also have a partner who knows the SAP Analytics solutions, the contexts and the portfolio. This puts us in a position to design the appropriate (architecture) solutions for you on a timeline that suits you.
From the strategy to the start of production, we work together with you in a precise - well-founded - uncomplicated manner - and are, of course, always at your side should your needs change and develop differently.
We use a standardised process - the s-peers SPARC process.
"The Analytics Roadmap Workshop provides an important contribution to the establishment a sound data culturewhich significantly supports the success of the company in the long term and incorporates technological developments at an early stage."
ANALYTICS ROADMAP WORKSHOP
What is the SPARC process?
What does the SPARC process stand for?
The Sparc process is at the beginning of the evaluation and provides the appropriate spark for the project kick-off. Here, Sparc stands for the following terms with the following sequence within the project cycle:
S - Situation
P - Problem
A - Analysis
R - Requirements
C - Compass
How does the workshop work?
For the preparation of the workshops, the following tasks are carried out by the project management and with the support of s-peers fulfilled:
- Naming of the departments and their participants as well as their functions for the workshops
- Selection of general and/or specific questions as well as possible addition of customer-specific questions (optional)
- Determination of the evaluation (scoring) based on the definition of evaluation groups (general and/or specific) and their evaluation criteria (very good, good, middle, bad, very bad) as well as weighting of the evaluation criteria (score 0 to 10)
- Planning of the workshops (time and format)
Proposal for a compact workshop per department for all participants using the example of general questions about the BI process:
- 09:00 Start
- Welcome (5min)
- Introduction of the participants (10min)
- Explanation SPARC process (15min)
- Part 1 - FAQ Business (2h)
- 12:00 Lunch Break (1h)
- Part 2 - FAQ Technology (2h)
- Part 3 - FAQ Organisation (2h)
- 17:00 End
Follow-up tasks should be fulfilled by the project management and with the support of s-peers to follow-up the workshops:
- Carrying out the assessment (scoring) to determine the location
- Development of solution variants (BI Content, BI Data Models, BI Architecture)
- Documentation of the results (SAP Analytics Cloud Dashboard with presentation of results, optional White Paper with Management Summary)
- Cost and benefit analysis from the SPARC process
- Planning a possible roadmap
- Further decision-making aids
Success depends on a common focus
This offers s-peers offers a mix of concepts from all categories. The categories are composed in chronological order of situational, problem, analyses-, Requirementand directionalquestions together.
What you can prevent with the workshop
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Analytics Roadmap Architecture Workshop".
- Standard reporting, ad-hoc reporting or self-service reporting
- Planning, forecasting, budgeting and/or consolidation
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Data Integration and/or Data Migratio
It doesn't matter if you work in marketing, sales, distribution, procurement, production or HR. This workshop is aimed at everyone who deals with the topic of data in their work - regardless of professional or technical focus.
The following system landscapes are most common:
- In the SAP area: SAP Lumira Designer, SAP Design Studio, SAP Crystal Reports) or SAP Cloud (for example, SAC is already used, but the dashboards are not yet built in-house).
- Other non-SAP Analytics products: Qliksense, Power BI, Tableau, Excel
No prerequisites are necessary.
Participation from CHF 4,800 (with one department)
The implementation process depends on various factors and usually takes 4 - 8 weeks. It consists of the following steps:
- Requirements (SPARC -Process)
- As-is analysis
Of course, we are available in the subsequent steps to keep your entire environment up to date and thus stable, reliable and performant.
s-peers provides all-round support - from conception, design, set-up, maintenance and monitoring to initiating improvements, adjustments and upgrades.
You are welcome to ask for advice on a workshop and your individual topics without obligation.