This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers, as well as administrators to prepare and realize a system conversion to SAP BW/4HANA. The emphasis is on general preparation tasks and how to use the SAP conversion tools for the In-Place Conversion approach as well Remote Conversion approaches.
DATES IN WALLDORF
- 29/30th April 2019
- 27/28th May 2019
- 05/06th June 2019
DATES IN WIEN
- 04/05th September 2019
- 25/26th November 2019
- Outlining conversion approaches and processes.
- Explaining specific steps and tools to prepare a conversion project.
- Introducing the execution of the In-place Conversion as well as the Remote Conversion with hands-on exercises.
- Outlining the Shell Conversion Approach.
- Providing many additional sources related to SAP BW/4HANA system conversion tasks.
- Application experts and consultants with a sound experience in SAP BW
- Project team members preparing a system conversion to SAP BW/4HANA
- Hands-on experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x
- BW310 (SAP BW Enterprise Data Warehousing)
- BW330 (SAP BW Data Modeling and Implementation)
- BW362 (SAP BW powered by SAP HANA, delta from SAP BW on any DB)
- BW462 (SAP BW/4HANA, delta from SAP BW on any DB)
- SAP BW 7.50 SP12
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 SP09
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS02
- SAP BW Modeling Tools 1.19
- SAP ECC 6.0
The participation fee for this two-day seminar is 1380,- EUR per person plus VAT.