We asked Rindrit, one of our consultants, three questions about his daily work.
- You communicate within your team, make decisions within your own area of responsibility, receive professional support from your team colleagues and superiors.
- Project collaboration
- Consultation of the customer on site
- Conducting workshops at the client's premises
- Application development in SAP BI
- Development of new and further development of existing applications
- Error analysis plus 2nd and 3rd level support
- First knowledge of the subject area
- Understanding of SAP system landscapes
- Customer and quality orientation
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to work in a team and a winning manner
- Analytical thinking and understanding of business processes
- SpecialisedProject management
- Salesand acquisition of new customers | Presales
- Assumption of project and personnel responsibility
- Advancement to Professional up to the Senior Consultant
You want to apply?
We are always on the lookout for bright minds. If you would also like to become a consultant at s-peers AG, then contact us!
We are hiring! These are our current job postings:
Apply here now! Your tasks Design and development of applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), among others with BigQuery, Cloud Functions, Cloud Run Development...
Apply here now! Your tasks Design and develop applications in SAP Analytics - primarily cloud computing (such as the SAP Analytics Cloud or Data...
Apply here now! You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, industrial engineering or a similar field and now want to enter the professional world with motivation? We...
Apply here now! Your tasks Design and development of applications in SAP Analytics (SAP BW/4 HANA, Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud) Development of new and...
Apply here now! Your tasks Analysis of the customer situation Analysis of business needs in procurement, controlling and accounting Conceptual design / definition of necessary processes and reports, design /...