We asked Eric, one of our managers, two questions about his day-to-day work.
- The focus remains on project work
- You accompany the processes from the beginning and are there for our customers in every phase - often on site. You are in close contact with the customer stakeholders and your team and report to our management and division management.
- You support the sales process, project acquisition and proposal preparation
- Whether it's about conflict management, personal concerns of team members or optimising cooperation - you are a coach, trainer, consultant and enabler.
- You are responsible for the efficient planning of project assignments within your workshop (incl. staff coordination).
- Intensification of project business with existing customers is also on your agenda
- You support the selection and recruitment of new employees
- You are responsible for the development of the respective workshop employees
- You set the training and development plan for the workshop
- You represent your workshop and s-peers AG externally (e.g. by maintaining networks and university activities).
- At least five years' experience in the field
- tact and assertiveness
- Ability to lead employees
- Ability to implement budget targets
- Customer and quality orientation
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to work in a team and a winning manner
You want to apply?
We are always on the lookout for bright minds. If you would like to become part of the s-peers team, please contact us!
We are hiring! These are our current job postings:
Your tasks Design and development of applications in SAP Analytics - primarily cloud computing (such as the SAP Analytics Cloud or Data Warehouse Cloud) Creation of...
You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, industrial engineering or a similar field and would now like to enter the professional world with motivation? We are always looking for...
Your tasks Design and development of applications in SAP Analytics (SAP BW/4 HANA, Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud) Development of new and further development of existing applications...
Your tasks Analysis of the customer situation Analysis of business needs in procurement, controlling and accounting Conceptual design / definition of necessary processes and reports, design / conceptual design of DWH models...